Verse to Live By

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Birthday!

What a wonderful week I am having!

It's been a different birthday than normal... it's not really California May weather. However, it was still nice, with a light sprinkling a few times yesterday.
I spent some of the day housecleaning (normal Wednesday activities) but Skype with my family for an hour or so before hand, where I learned some very exciting news! On my way home from Australia in Sept/Oct, I'm planning on stopping in New Zealand and meeting my parents for some awesome traveling and touring of a beautiful country! YAAAAAY! It took me a few minutes to process this information, but after Skyping, I was giggling/crying and hopping around the house like a crazy person. I really needed to clean something. I also received a wonderful  package of goodies and gifts from family!
That evening, I went to my bible study, where my group had a lil celebration for me. Cake and all! It was marvelous!
Tomorrow, I am leaving for the long weekend with the young adult ministry from church for a sports retreat! Yes, sports! Of course, I signed up for things like... well... dodgeball! That will be a blast! The sport center we are staying at is 2-3 hours drive south of us. I'm definitely looking forward to this weekend!
So, I think it's safe to say that I had a lovely day!
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I feel very loved and supported from everyone back home, as well as everyone here in Australia!

No comments:

Post a Comment